1. Can I use the full version on more of my (customers) websites?
Yes. You may use it on as many websites as you want, but you are not allowed to resell it.
2. I bought the full version but haven’t receive a download link?
The plugin is sent to the e-mail address you used to pay with. It can take some time, but if you didn’t receive it after 30 minutes, please contact us via the contact form and tell us your order ID. We will send you the plugin.
3. How can I show a calendar in a post or page?
Yes. You can use the ‘Generate WP Time Slot Availability Calendar Token’ box below the post or page in your editor. Click on the button ‘Send Token to Editor’ and the token (shortcode) will be inserted in your post or page.
4. What tags can I use in the token (shortcode) of the full version?
An example of a token (shortcode):
id= the ID of the calendar to show
legend = should the legend show up? “yes” = yes, “no” = no
title = should the title of the calendar show up? “yes” = yes, “no” = no
view = the number of days to show. “1” = 1 month, “2” = 2 months and so on
dropdown = should a dropdown with days show up? “yes” = yes, “no” = no
5. Saved bookings are not shown on front-end
This could be a cache problem. Try to delete your cache and restart your browser. Otherwise, contact us.
6. Can I change or translate the words in the legend (status) items?
Yes, you can translate it by editing the .po files in the /languages folder using Poedit.